Entry #3 Mint

After finishing a hearty meal and needing something to refresh the palate, I reach for a small aluminum container. The classic red and white design on the case gives it a high class feel. As it opens a cool aroma spread throughout the air. I brush my hand past the small paper encasing the refreshing sensation I desire but stop to read the bold text, “Curiously Strong” it says. Just below the paper lies the small pure white tablets I need. I pop the small disk into my mouth and immediately an intense chilling sensation hits like a strong wind on a winter day. It’s as if I have swallowed a blizzard. The feeling spreads all throughout my body as the chilling shock sharpens my mind. It's as if a veil has been lifted and only now, I am truly awake. It refreshes my breath and mind with its rejuvenating abilities. It takes everything I have to not crunch down on it to hasten the relaxing processes. Sadly, just like snow it begins to melt, and I’m left wanting just one more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #2 Self-care

Entry #4 Bullet Train

Entry #7 Fresh